Download the New O'Reilly eBook
Learn how you can use feature flags to reduce risk, iterate faster, and gain more control in your dev cycles.
This practical ebook explains how feature flags enable you to decouple feature rollout from code deployment, so you can control who sees what, and when—independent of release.
- How to use feature flags as decision points in your app
- Key use cases, including progressive delivery, infrastructure management, and validation
- Best practices for bringing feature management into your dev processes
- Requirements for selecting an enterprise-grade feature management platform
- Advanced feature flagging use cases used by leading organizations
John Kodumal, CTO and cofounder of the leading feature management platform LaunchDarkly, shows you how feature flags fit into your process, including how to combine them with blue-green deployments and branching. Ideal for developers, ops personnel, designers, product managers, and marketers, this guide teaches you how feature flags can unlock the true power of your software and enable you to deliver better results for your customers.