Launched: Xamarin SDK
We're excited to announce that the LaunchDarkly SDK for Xamarin is now available for use! With this announcement, the SDK has been promoted to general availability (GA).
Xamarin allows for the cross-platform development of iOS, Android, and Windows applications. With Xamarin, engineering teams familiar with C# can build cross-platform applications with a single codebase, allowing for wider customer reach without the burden of having to maintain and develop against multiple platform-specific codebases.
With this release, more software teams than ever before are able to use LaunchDarkly. Check out the Xamarin SDK reference guide for information on how to get started. If you have questions, reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interesting in using LaunchDarkly with a different technology? With similar benefits to using our Xamarin SDK, customers who want to build:
- cross-platform mobile applications in React can use the LaunchDarkly SDK for React Native
- native mobile applications can use the LaunchDarkly SDKs for iOS (Swift or Objective-C) or Android (Java)
- native desktop applications can use the LaunchDarkly Client-side SDKs for C and C++, Electron, or Node.js
- server-side applications in C# can use the LaunchDarkly Server-side SDK for .NET
- using other languages and platforms should learn about getting started with LaunchDarkly SDKs
Don't see your tech stack supported by our SDKs? Email us and let us know!