Feature Management as a DevSecOps Best Practice
Empowering the federal sector to achieve flexible releases and greater control of customer experiences.
About This Webinar
This webinar will explore how system integrators are helping government agencies adhere to DevSecOps best practices using feature management. We will discuss case studies at Medicare.gov and Recreation.gov with system integration partners, Ad Hoc and Booz Allen Hamilton.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- How testing in production adds flexibility and speed to the software development life cycle
- Why including teams outside of engineering in the release process drives better outcomes
- How agencies respond to seasonality and other environmental factors using feature flags
- Introductions | 5 minutes
- Panel Discussion | 30 minutes
- Q&A | 15 minutes