Getting Started with
"Feature flagging is scary. I get why it’s scary. But to me, not launching your product every five minutes is scary. Launching continuously is how you learn fast. It’s not just about deploying fast, it’s about learning fast. That’s the future of viability." -Josh Wills, Software Engineer at Slack
About this Webinar
Back to basics—it’s midsummer in the northern hemisphere and most of us are between big projects. Join our feature management experts to get a stronger understanding of what people mean when they say “feature flags”, “feature management”, “canary launches”, and even “progressive deployment”. Check out this conversation between LaunchDarkly’s VP Product and Developer Advocate to learn:
- Use cases for feature flagging across Dev, Ops, QA & Product.
- Feature flagging for green vs. brown field projects.
- Best practices for different levels of feature flagging > feature management.
- What to consider when building an internal feature flag system.
- How to convert a code base to using feature management.
- What’s next after Continuous Delivery? (Hint: Progressive Delivery).
What are the fundamental concepts you wish you understood before your next big event? Bring your questions for a live Q&A session after the discussion.
Developer Advocate at LaunchDarkly
VP Product & Marketing at LaunchDarkly